…exist in the following countries: UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland), Ireland, Austria, Greece, Crete, Rhodes, Greek islands, Malta, Israel, Lebanon, Croatia, Romania, Czech Republic, Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Serbia Montenegro, Bulgaria, Hungary, Albania, Egypt, Syria, Dubai, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman and Yemen. Other countries may be available too. In some countries, multiple opportunities are available.
Successful British-run company in Cyprus wishes to expand by appointing distributors throughout Europe and the Middle East. If you’re looking for a proven business opportunity which requires a relatively modest cash outlay, why not use our business template and experience to start your own full- or part-time enterprise?
We’ll provide you with a complete start-up package. This will include sufficient stock for your first few installations, a comprehensive kit of tools, training manual, extensive on-the-job training, hand-holding throughout the early days and long-term help and advice.
You’ll also benefit from our website and the marketing and pricing strategies we have developed over time. In this way you’ll slowly but surely develop the confidence and skills you’ll need to make a success of your business.
A small industrial unit or shop would be ideal for storage, though in the early days your new business could be operated from home. A 4 x 4 vehicle or smart pick-up truck will also be necessary.
We know we’ll only thrive if you do, so it’s important that we make the right choice of partners. Not everyone who applies to become a distributor may have the attributes and inter-personal skills we’re looking for. Key qualifiers are:
- A career in a sales or service-orientated environment
- Previous experience of running your own business would be an advantage, though not a pre-requisite. However, an understanding of what makes a successful business tick is essential.
- Some D.I.Y. and practical skills
- A focussed and industrious work ethic, with an clear desire to succeed
- A recognition that only the best is good enough. For this reason you’ll likely be the kind of person who’s obsessive about accuracy, attention to detail…and doing the job right.
- A realisation that you’ll need to make a cash investment in stock, tools and equipment, training and sales and marketing aids in order to get your business up and running.
If this business opportunity is of interest, and you believe you have the qualities we’re looking for, please contact me, Lloyd Owens, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org telling me about your work/business experience to date.