We know we’ll only thrive if you do, so it’s important that we make the right choice of partners. Not everyone who applies to become a distributor may have the attributes and inter-personal skills we’re looking for. Key qualifiers are:
- A career in a sales or service-orientated environment
- Previous experience of running your own business would be an advantage, though not a pre-requisite. However, an understanding of what makes a successful business tick is essential.
- Some D.I.Y. and practical skills
- A focussed and industrious work ethic, with an clear desire to succeed
- A recognition that only the best is good enough. For this reason you’ll likely be the kind of person who’s obsessive about accuracy, attention to detail…and doing the job right.
- A realisation that you’ll need to make a cash investment in stock, tools and equipment, training and sales and marketing aids in order to get your business up and running.
If this business opportunity is of interest, and you believe you have the qualities we’re looking for, please contact me, Lloyd Owens, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org telling me about your work/business experience to date.