Elite Pool Safety Fence
POOL SAFETY FENCES ARE THE UNIVERSALLY FAVOURED BARRIER for the prevention of drowning accidents to children in the 1-6 years ‘high risk’ age group. Here’s why:
- A pool safety fence provides a safe, secure barrier 100% of the time, whereas the protection afforded by a safety cover is lost once it is taken off the pool.
- The time and effort required to remove a safety cover can be a disincentive to taking a quick dip in the pool on a hot summer’s day.
- A swimming pool should be an attractive focal point in the garden; a safety fence allows you to see and enjoy your pool at all times.
- A safety fence is the least expensive type of pool safety barrier.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR ‘ELITE’ POOL SAFETY FENCE?
1. The ‘Elite’ pool safety fence is completely removable. If not required in place, the fence can be taken down in minutes, rolled up into easy-to-carry bundles, and then stored. When next required, the fence can be re-installed in minutes.
2. The mesh panels on our ‘Elite’ pool safety fence are see-through. This feature enables you to see what’s going on in the pool and is more pleasing to the eye than wooden, steel, or concrete structures which detract from the ambience of the swimming pool area. Unlike conventional fence, the mesh panels on our ‘Elite’ pool safety fence have no hand or toeholds for children; consequently kids cannot climb over the fence, nor can they crawl under.
3. Appearance matters: customers tell us that they love the appearance of our ‘Elite’ pool safety fence – particularly the beige colour which blends so perfectly with the Cyprus landscape. The fence comes in two other colours: black and dark green; these colours are notably more transparent than beige (see photos alongside).
The fenceposts are made of aluminium alloy and feature a powder-coated finish to inhibit corrosion and maintain the nice appearance of the fence over many years. We use high grade stainless steel for the pin at the bottom of each fencepost and for the screws. All materials are mildew and UV-resistant.
4. The specification for our ‘Elite’ pool safety fence meets or exceeds the criteria laid down by those countries which have pool safety regulations. For example:
- Our ‘Elite’ pool safety fence is 1.2m high – universally considered to be the minimum height for a pool safety fence.
- Most pool safety fence manufacturers space their fenceposts 100cms apart. Ours are just 80cms from one fencepost to the next; this makes for a stronger and much safer fence.
- Each 4m section of fence is joined to the next with a child-proof safety connector.
- Our ‘Elite’ pool safety gate utilises spring-loaded hinges, which make the gate self-closing. You can never accidentally leave the gate open.
- The gate is self-locking and locks automatically each time you pass through. You can never accidentally leave the gate unlocked.
- The release latch on the safety gate is 1.5m (4’11”) high and requires two hands to open the gate, making it almost impossible for children in the high-risk age group to accomplish this task.
- The gate is also key-lockable, allowing you to deny access to older children or unauthorised persons.
5. Keeps kids safe at Birthday Parties. This video illustrates how.
6. Warranty. Our Elite pool safety fence comes with a conditional 5 year warranty.
If you have any questions, or would like a quote, please ask.
Now take a look at the video below to see the care and attention to detail which goes into an ‘Elite’ pool safety fence installation…
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We’re happy tο deliver our pool safety fence worldwide. Please ask for a quotation.