WHAT IS ZORBA ZERO-HOLES FENCE?
Zorba Zero-Holes Fence is a removable, free-standing, picket-style barrier of modular construction, into which an entrance gate can be incorporated. Zorba fence is attached to flange posts with heavy circular bases, so it can be installed without the need for holes to be drilled in the pool deck. This makes it suitable for:
- Villa rentals where a landlord will not permit holes to be drilled in the pool deck.
- Short-term holiday lets where an easily-removed barrier is required.
- Use almost anywhere: home, garden, hotel, leisure resort, water park, wedding venue, etc.
Zorba Zero-Holes Fence is not suitable for use in open, exposed, or windy locations unless additional methods are used to secure the fence. These methods may include a small amount of strong crystal-clear adhesive to secure each circular base to the ground, or a weight placed on top of each of the bases. Both options available at small extra cost.
KEY FEATURES OF ZORBA FENCE ARE:
- Easily erected and dismantled, leaving no holes in the ground after removal.
- Made from durable, UV-resistant PVC material.
- Comes in 2 metre and 80 cm length sections, nominal height 100 cm.
- Entrance gate with latch and spring-tensioned hinges available. Gate can be secured with a padlock.
- Aesthetic, no-maintenance white gloss finish.
- Easily cleaned with a water hose.
- Price includes professional installation.
IS ZORBA A COMPLIANT POOL SAFETY FENCE?
In a word, no. Our Elite Pool Safety Fence meets or exceeds internationally accepted pool safety guidelines and should be used wherever safety is the overriding priority. But for those situations where an Elite safety fence cannot be installed, a Zorba fence will provide an additional layer of protection. As with any pool barrier, a fence should not be regarded as a substitute for responsible adult supervision of children at all times.
As an additional safeguard, for small additional cost we can supply special clips which semi-permanently secure the fence sections to the flange posts.
Warranty. Warranty on Zorba fence for non weather-related incidents is 1 year.
If you have any questions or would like a quotation, please ask.