PVC POOL LINERS HAVE A TYPICAL LIFE OF 8-12 YEARS. After that they need to be replaced. When the time comes to replace a pool liner, it’s important to make the right choices in terms of the liner material and the company who will carry out the replacement.
American/Canadian pool liners are considered to be among the best. These reinforced liners come 1.5mm thick and feature a wide range of attractive designs. The liner membranes are stabilised against UV degradation and are resistant to ageing, fungal and bacterial action, stains, abrasion and scratches.
This long-established and highly-respected manufacturer is so confident of their liners that they guarantee the waterproofing properties for up to 10 years*.
While the quality of the replacement liner is important, so too is the competence of the people who will install the liner. The installation team need to have a wealth of knowledge, skill and experience if a pleasing result is to be achieved. Their quality of workmanship is evident in the Installation Photos below.
1. Safe.T.First has an enviable reputation for professionalism, quality of product and first class workmanship. Since our company was formed in 2005 we have established a reputation for installing pool safety fences to an exceptionally high standard.
In 2008 we started installing pool covers and we are now a leading supplier of pool covers in Cyprus. In 2014 we resolved to set new standards in the field of pool lining.
2. We only supply quality liners. We will not jeopardise our reputation and risk disappointing customers by installing poor quality liners.
Cheap pool liners are a false economy and are unlikely to withstand the harsh Cyprus climate. That’s why we specialise in American liners.
3. Our philosophy is that there’s only one way to do a job – and that’s to do it right. For this reason we only engage skilled, trained technicians who are motivated to do the job well.
4. Our GUARANTEE. In addition to the liner manufacturer’s warranty, we guarantee our workmanship for a full 60 months following installation of the liner.
5. As well as lining the pool, we can undertake many of the modifications and improvements which pool owners often carry out at the same time as the pool is re-lined. For example:
- Install walk-in steps in a corner of the pool.
- Smooth the floor and walls of the pool prior to re-lining.
- Pressure test, leak detection and repair.
- Replace defective or cracked skimmers.
- Exchange failed lights for new LED.
- Replace coping stones.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR POOL RELINING PRICE
- Removal of old liner from inside the pool.
- Elimination of algae which may have built up on the pool walls and floor underneath the old liner.
- Make good minor defects to the walls and floor of the pool.
- Line the pool with the customer’s choice of liner.
- Where there are walk-in or Roman steps, application of white anti-slip material to the step treads.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR POOL RELINING PRICE
- Emptying the pool of water, though advice is given on how to do this.
- Repairs or additional work to the walls and floor of the pool which becomes evident after the old liner is removed.
- The cost of new faceplates for skimmers, returns, main drain and pool light/s. These are chargeable extra, where required.
- Cost of water to fill the pool on completion. However, we can help arrange this for you.
- Removal of old liner from the property.
If you have any questions, or would like a quotation, please ask. Because of the many variations in pool size, shape, depth and fittings, we will almost certainly need to make a site survey before we provide a firm quotation.
* The manufacturer’s 10 year warranty is conditional on a number of factors including: the correct use of quality (ie. European grade) pool chemicals throughout the life of the pool; pool water being maintained at the correct level throughout the life of the pool; the avoidance of excessive sun cream use by bathers; the avoidance of abrasive cleaning action or harsh chemicals around the waterline; deliberate or accidental damage to the liner, mis-use, Act of God, etc. Full details provided on request.
Our pool is 20 years old and still had the original liner. Water was leaking at an increasing rate and it was clear the pool was in need of complete renovation. A few years ago Safe.T.First installed a pool safety fence for us, so we knew of the quality of their work and attention to detail, so had no hesitation in turning to them once again. Lloyd and team did a brilliant job in restoring the pool to its former glory; the work involved included replacing the liner, walk-in steps, coping stones, skimmers, underground pipes and light. All this was done quickly, efficiently and to a very high standard without us actually being there. However Lloyd updated us with photos and videos of the work in progress and of the finished product, and comments from neighbours confirm how good it now looks. Definitely a 10/10 piece of work!
We selected Safe.T.First Pool Safety for the replacement of our pool’s liner and admit we were a bit worried as to the effectiveness, timeliness and quality of the service to be received, given the practice and reputation of the service delivered by similar Cypriot firms.
Safe.T.First Pool Safety has proven to be an oasis within this uncertainty and worry that exist in Cyprus. We have pleasantly been surprised of the quality of the service received and the reliability of the firm. Safe.T.First Pool Safety is surely a benchmark for others to follow in Cyprus!
After scouring the internet for reputable swimming pool professionals in Cyprus, we sent out 10-15 emails to various companies. From the very start Lloyd provided us a fast, very professional, thorough and honest response which foreshadowed our future relationship and reflected his overall services.
From the very start till the very end, Lloyd assisted us in surveying our swimming pool, selecting a top quality liner and brought in a professional team who did an excellent job installing our new filtering system and our liner. Our pool is now looking excellent!
We are nothing short of thrilled at the results and we highly recommend Lloyd and his team! They are all exceptional at their craft and proud of their work, they are very happy to help, very efficient, very honest, they meet set deadlines and from a financial perspective they match, if not provide a better price, than the competition in Cyprus while providing better quality of products and services!
This is a company and workforce that I would happily recommend to anyone. They are reliable, professional and trustworthy. I am delighted with the attention to detail and sheer perfectionism shown by Lloyd’s team who relined my pool and inserted new skimmers. I was apprehensive when I saw how much stamped concrete needed to be broken for the skimmers but cannot believe how they matched the colour and reproduced the pattern. The pool itself is wonderful and I cannot wait for my first swim.
We were fortunate to contact Safe.T.First Pool Safety Ltd to identify the cause and repair the breakdown in our pool as well as undertake its full relining. A fast, high-quality service was received, with detailed ongoing feedback on the cost and timing at all stages of repair. The cause of the problem was quickly established and the repair and liner replacement were carried out efficiently, accurately and without any unnecessary work. Extra bonus was the absence of any post-repair mess in the back garden. A big thank you to Lloyd and team for their hard work! Thanks.
no images were found